Indie Vintage Marketplace

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hey all! I’ve got a sick boy at home today so I’m keeping it short and sweet today! :)

If you’re local and are looking for some FUN shopping and unique finds, a fantastic event is happening this weekend and I can promise you’ll find both there!

The Indie Vintage Marketplace is having their first indoor event of the season this weekend and if you’re local (central Indiana) you won’t want to miss it! I blogged about my first trip here and another trip here – it was a blast both times and I have no doubt this weekend will be a great one too.

Here’s a few of the items that I loved and some that I purchased earlier this year:

vintage marketplace

I don’t think I ever shared our big metal star:

metal light up star

I set it up in the basement and it is SO cool! :) One of my favorite finds ever. 

This weekend it runs on Friday evening from 5 to 8 p.m. and then Saturday from 8 to noon. The folks at Vintage Marketplace are offering a few of my readers free tickets to the event! I have eight free tickets to give away so if you’re local (this will be held at the Fountains in Carmel, IN) comment here with your email and I’ll randomly pick winners tomorrow.

**Edited to add: They’ve offered even more tickets so we have 20 to give away, WHOOT! I’ll pick winners and email you by 5 p.m. EST on the 31st.

And if you’ll be there look for me Friday! I’ll only be able to stay for a bit but I can’t wait to check it out. I may have to go back again on Saturday. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment